Hello people! Ms. Muffet here once again. A follower of mine recently sent me an e-mail and asked me for tips on how to install a tankless hot water heater. And because you know how I love my subscribers, let me share a simple tankless water heater installation guide with you.
But first things first. Let me remind you to be very careful, okay? Don’t do something that you know you aren’t capable of to avoid plumbing and electrical issues. Remember, tankless water heaters in West Palm Beach are quite expensive. You don’t want to let your hard-earned money go to waste just because of overconfidence. You’ll be dealing with electricity and water so take precautions and make sure that you do know what you’re doing before you hurt yourself or damage your belongings. Are you ready? Let’s begin!
- Shut the main water supply valve.
- Remove your water heater from the box. Read the instructions manual just in case your appliance requires special directions.
- Specify the installation location of your water heater. Guarantee that it complies with your local building codes.
- Mount the tankless water heater carefully.
- Hook up the connections to the appliance: the supply pipes and the power supply.
- Plug the water heater to a power source. Install the cold and hot water supply pipes.
- Turn the water heater on and check for leaks.
- Go to your bathroom or kitchen and turn the faucet on. Check if the water that will come out of the fixture is hot.
See? It’s pretty easy. Just don’t forget my constant reminder. If this isn’t something that you can do, just call a plumber in West Palm Beach. A licensed plumber is trained and qualified to do this kind of plumbing job safely. If you are worried about tankless water heater installation cost, you should consult a professional or research online to get an idea on how much money you should prepare.
I hope you liked my easy-to-follow DIY blog today! I have to cook now but I’ll leave you with this informative video that features more tips on how to troubleshoot water heater problems!